"If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day." — E.B. White

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Farmer Boy's Cow Birthday


I'm so far behind in posting about things I mean to get to, BUT...
I can't go on with out wishing my best boy the bestest year ahead.
I love you Jack.
I'll always have your back.
Just like I sing to you my Beautiful Boy.
You've been the most unexpected blessing.
One I wasn't sure I was ready for.
A true miracle from God.
I can't wait to see what you teach me this year!
Just stop growing up soooo FAST.
Puleeeeeze?


Jack's birthday started w/cow pancakes n family gifts. Then we celebrated later with a small cow themed kiddie party w/cow pinata, cow napkins, cow milk, and a simple home made cow cake.  The pinata w/cow bell, "corraling" cow balloons game and water balloon fight were highlights!




To the little farmer, dinner w/a playmate at Chick Filet (w/all the cow pics and climbing area) was the perfect ending! And for his worn out momma it wasn't too bad either. I'm even entering my favorite cow in their contest! If you get a second check it out and vote for Jack!* once again my Mac iPhoto is acting up so no pic posting right now. Need new Macbook  grrrr

We are a family of summer/Leo birthdays. So far we've celebrated a cousin, a Great Grandma, a Great Aunt, mine, Jack's and we still  have two special ones to go - my Aunt and brother!

3 comments:

Vintage Country Girl said...

Adorable...did you make your cow pinata?

Lori O'Brien Photography said...

I can NOT believe how BIG he looks in that photo!! : \

Unknown said...

I love this big brown eyes, what a cutie! The cow theme reminds me of the male twin, he was a brown cow for Hallowe'en when he was four. The first time he tried on the costume, he was so excited, and told me how he'd 'always wanted to be a cow for Hallowe'en his WHOLE life'. The girl twin, she's a Leo too, another week until she turns eleven! They DO grow up too fast!