"If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day." — E.B. White

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

cat naps


  
This dear cat oughta be our mascot.
I wrote of her odd arrival (she was inside The Farmers construction boxtruck) here.
And her loose ways here.
Since then she's been my ever present companion.
Except she sleeps way more than I do
and doesn't care who's bed she steals!




It's become a game, like find Waldo...
Spot the cat in every corner of the farm and during every activity.




She and the dern chickens took over my cool tin flower planter.
So I gave up and added cushioning.



Of course she's supposed to be a "barn cat" cause the men folk are allergic.
Bahaha!

She thinks outside the box as well


And loves office work




And this is where you'll find her in the barn!





 She "helps" me while I garden by guarding my tools n trug...


 Can you see the wild jungle kitty beneath the day lilies???


Apparently she shares my fondness for dumpster diving


ANY BODY (?!) will do




Hope you like some cat hair when we pass the dinner biscuits!

Clearly she is a friend to ALL creatures!


And don't even get me started on her poor, sleep deprived daughter!


 This is "Ugg" who lives to startle and surprise. 

Here she's in my craft cupboard... 
She rustled in the dark depths making think we had a large rat!

Last year on Jack's birthday (I still remember cause I thought he'd be scarred for life), I was positively sure she was stone cold dead in the driveway…
Had we somehow run over her? Had Olivia played too rough?
We called n clapped n even poked!
Even Olivia pushed n prodded.
Finally she stirred. and yawned. again.


Hope you're well rested friends! 

4 comments:

Lori Skoog said...

Great catches!

4RRanch said...

She definitely knows how to relax.

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

How cute. We miss our cat, they are so much fun.

Anonymous said...

It's the best to place for the good decision to buy online Restaurant food in Bangalore.
We offer everything from electronics to groceries and cooked food to meat. In short we offer everything that is available near your place right at your doorstep. This naturally brings a safe and secure environment for both buyer and the seller.
https://mynearshop.com/