"If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day." — E.B. White

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Beginnings!





Ta Da, I'm here! Fumbling blindly, highly tech adverse, full of run on sentences, too many ideas and unsure of what will be... I'll try to chronicle our farm life -  mostly fun and family oriented but sometimes NOT!  I'm all about keepin' it real... Mostly. Kinda. Unless it's letting you see my laundry room... Or all the plastic kiddie cr@# strewn about my yard.

I guess, like many, I'm also hoping that this blog will hold me accountable to what I say I want to do and make me show results for my efforts. Not that anyone except me will read it, but maybe that's best... The thought of others looking in on this journey is terrifying. I've lurked at so many other cool, creative, smart and inspirational blogs and it's hard to imagine me trying my hand at it. Here goes nothin! 





No comments: