"If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day." — E.B. White

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Naughty pony!

We adore "cheeky" little ponies and kids with gumption here...  Our own young Piglet tries some of these moves on Sarah and even sweet Neil Diamond has his moments! So of course were thrilled to see this YouTube clip. What a great boy and naughty pony. If you haven't see this make sure to read n watch Ross's other clips too. He's a great little rider who clearly loves the ponies.


Tomorrow we take the kids to the church in costume for a Halloween party then come back and load up a bunch of horses for a cross country school at a horse park down the road. It's cold n crisp and there may or may not be some similar cowboy riding! I think I'll have all my students read this great quote I saw at another of Ross's videos ~

To succeed, you must first improve, 
   to improve, you must first practice, 
   to practice, you must first learn, 
   to learn, you must first fail.
      ~Wesley Woo 

Hope your weekend's not too wild a ride but still spooktacular!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I'm sorry... my husband and I have been here laughing our heads off at the pony tales.... what a plucky little boy Ross is, and what a NAUGHTY pony Ed is! THank you so much for making our evening!

Lori O'Brien Photography said...

BAhaha...I LOVE Ross!
What a trooper!!
Tooo funny!