"If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day." — E.B. White

Friday, October 29, 2010

Awwww

Um, k, shameless momma plug here...
I adore cute preschool kids in costumes.
I can't believe these days are almost over. 

Sarah's school doesn't celebrate any holidays. Today was school spirit day tho and they were told to wear silly socks. She sillied herself out!



Sorry I had no talent w/the early morning sunlight. I hope to get pics of her in her Laura Ingalls costume! But I'm not finished sewing it yet and we have a family Bday party Sun too so this will have to do for now.

And just because I came across these from last year when they won best young pair at our small town event...
My Flower Fairy (w/bells n flowers everywhere) and a pail decoupaged in seed packets...

And our fluffy butt duck who got many looks as his pillow shook when he waddled and he squeezed his quacking toy round his neck! His seed pail said "Please DO feed the duck!"
Hope you enjoy some silliness this weekend!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww indeed! Such sweetness! Please do feed the duck..I love it!! Think I could get away with that costume? Ha!!! : )

Happy weekend Leslie!

~Andrea~

Unknown said...

Oh I love to see kids in costume and enjoying themselves. Too cute!

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Too cute...my four year old got to dress up as a pirate yesterday,...the cast was his peg leg! It worked!
These are precious...you are a wonderful mom and enjoy your children, that is what it is all about!
I hope everyone is doing okay!

Flat Creek Farm said...

Oh my goodness!! How precious they are!! I do think my favorite is the duck ;) But all ... too cute for words. I miss those days terribly. Halloween is NO FUN anymore! Guess I'll have to make my own fun :) thanks for sharing your cuties ~ made me smile! -Tammy

Lori O'Brien Photography said...

Hi Sarah! If you Promise to dress like that EVERYDAY Sydney will be your best friend : )
cept ya need to add more pink.
Cute, cute, cute Can't wait to see Sundays photos : )

Vintage Country Girl said...

You do a great job with their costumes. Have fun this weekend. Can't wait for Laura Ingalls!

Melinda said...

Little "fluffy butt duck" is precious! Someday that picture will cause so much embarrassment! :)

GREG said...

Thanks for all the kind words and follow.I am glad the door's gave you some inspiration and creativity.I just love working with these and coming up with new idea's to repurpose them.Thanks again.......... Greg

Tiffany said...

Thanks so much for stopping by the farm. I am following you.
Tiffany @ Wyatt Family Farm

Reyna Meinhardt said...

What absolutely adorable costumes! I love his duck costume from last year, so creative!