"If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day." — E.B. White

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

What's under *your* tree?

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

I pray it was a good one and you found everything you wanted
 under the tree...

The Farmer told Santa NO MORE PONIES (for a bit)
 I got my sweet new horse "Bear With Me" in Nov. so I'm as happy as a kid with a pony.
Too bad I'm a lot older and tore my calf muscle trying to run n jump like a kid at the Carrollton hunter pace.
Oh well, it's on the mend and I had a blessed Christmas just snuggling with all the 2 & 4 legged critters I call family!
The Kindle Fires were a huge hit

Wishing you all a bit of silliness this season!

3 comments:

Vintage Country Girl said...

REALLY hope that horse really wasn't UNDER your tree. Merry Christmas!

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

I enjoy your love of horses. Oh the kids are just precious!
Merry Christmas.

Lori Skoog said...

A horse under the tree would be fine with me. Hope you, your family and all the critters had a merry merry. Thanks for visiting my journal.