"If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day." — E.B. White

Monday, January 30, 2012

No butterfly here!

Yikes. avert.your.eyes.
I am so uncool.
Way beyond...
Fair warning.
I do not have a cute butterfly tatoo on my lower back.

But on a bad day,
if I dressed hurriedly before getting kids to school,
or fell behind on laundry,
and you don't quickly look away as I bend to pick a horses hoof,
you just might see...

my grannie panties way up above my low rise jeans.

I'm so sorry.

We horsey gals keep either these or thongs for use under breeches.
I am not a thong girl. 
Nuff said.


I guess I could call 'em "Bubble Duds" for my bubble bu%%?  :-0

Now if you need a good laugh read more from urban dictionary! 

Locker room: 
-"Ew, you wear granny panties?" 
-"Yeah, that's right, I do. Get over it. At least they don't go up my a** like thongs."
or
"Ok, I think you can take the curlers out now. How are those granny panties fitting?" 

But I prefer to think of Bridget Jones.  
Oh God! I forgot I was wearing damn granny panties! Shit, now I can't get drunk and strip!



I'm off to find some new bikinis for Valentines day.
Wishing you a comfy day without your knickers in a knot!

I dedicate this post to my fashionista "virtual friend" Janie, who manages to rock out plush purses, glittery flats n trendy toenails in the middle of cows, kids n farmland in Illinois.  I dunno how she does it.  

6 comments:

Alison said...

Honey, I think I speak for everyone here when I say we'd much rather see those granny panties than your bum! (No offense; I'm sure your bum is lovely.) :)

Janie Fox said...

Girl, I do it in granny pants and pajama jeans! hahaha Bubble butt too... let's just say I may have Kardashian blood. Oh and I do have a butterfly whore's mark on my ankle. How'd ya know!! xoxo

Lori O'Brien Photography said...

How'd ya get a pic of my big mama undies??? Toooo funny! Least you're not gettin a burn!

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Oh I needed this laugh...and I join you in the "No Thong" or "Butt floss panties" as my friend calls them!! But I have to say..hubby bought me some pretty lace ones this week...I think it was hint that he had seen too much of the other!!

Great post..fun, fun...as always, a lift to my spirit.

Deborah Anne said...

You're not alone! :)

Anonymous said...

for DqOHJnMq [URL=]gucci handbags wholesale[/URL] to take huge discount UuQbFADH [URL= ] [/URL]