"If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day." — E.B. White

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Father's Day


A Daddy was born at the very end of 2003!

 A little girl had him at hello...



Hello son, I'm so proud to be your Daddy!



We're a family and we'll work together... 
And play together... 
And have lotsa FUN together!









'Cause I'm your Daddy 
and I'll always be lookin' out for you.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Thank you Daddy for ALL you do for us.
We are soooooo BLESSED to have you!

5 comments:

Tipper said...

Such a great Father's Day post! I hope his day is extra special : )

Jennifer said...

Hello! What a beautiful family you have! Love your bathroom, too! ;) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Sounds like we have quite a bit in common! I have to admit ... I use the Roundup and Preen, those weeds just get away from me. I'll be back ... talk to you soon :)

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Just sooooooooooo precious!!!!!! Tears came to my eyes....you are blessed!!!!!!!!
We took my husband to Toy Story 3....we have gone to all three together, but added different children through the span of the movies. What a delight to have our children ages 26 to 4 laugh with their Dad....aren't they just great Men?
Blessings to you all...enjoy the rest of your week,
Janette

cinnibonbon said...

Lovely Photos!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Susan at Charm of the Carolines said...

I love the pic of the kids with their guns. We teach'em young here, too. Gun safety and respect is a must. Maryland is still considered "the South" right?

Susan