"If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day." — E.B. White

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love notes


Betcha I'd try this if we had a cow! 
We're all about leaving love notes on our farm...
And love notes are THE BEST!

I used these blowpops from The Farmer's 40th

to help the kids make these (from here) for their classmates.

And printed out these love notes for their lunches from the great Love Actually Blog


The kids also left the sweetest notes for each other and me!


And I FINALLY made these to leave by the kids beds!


 But, much as I myself  LOVE  words

and roses, and gingham!


I know that The Farmer prefers FOOD! So I'm surprising him with a very special dinner.

I'm so blessed to have somebodies to love.
Wishing you a day that warms your heart and home!

6 comments:

Flat Creek Farm said...

Well, I truly ♥ this post!! Love your decor and ideas, and those notes are priceless. I'm so thankful for my somebodies too. Happy Valentine's Day!! -Tammy

mountain mama said...

love the mantle!

happy valentine's day! :)

Vintage Country Girl said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I made my "farmer" some great food tonight too, and his favorite dessert...cheesecake.

Hope your day was very Sweet!

Alison said...

hee hee...I thought those words on the Farmer's b'day bouquet were nouns, not verbs! I thought, wow, that's one hell of a birthday present. lol!!!

Unknown said...

Love the cow! Precious notes from the children...priceless memories. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.