"If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day." — E.B. White

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm baa ack!!!

Whoee, I've been away and part of it has been a honeymoon... I'm IN LOVE with the folks at the Apple store!!!! After an elaborate and lengthy diagnosis and repair, they FIXED my Mac (hopefully) AND it was still under warranty!!!! If when I have problems again, I'll be buying a macbook next!

I've missed all my blogging buddies but must confess that I got LOTS done while "unplugged." The kids, horses and gardens all enjoyed the increased attentions I think. We won't even mention The Farmer's thoughts!  ;-0

I have several small projects finally completed *tease* and will show more of the big picture s soon... Now on to try posting some pics! Prayers said and fingers crossed that it works better n faster than before!


I used blackboard paint in each child's room...

Lots of spray painting accents for their playhouse...


Some vintage blocks n twine to fashion a mirror frame...


A wee bit o upolstery detailing...

Hope you check back soon to see the full stories.
I promise to have MUCH to share.
Including... new additions to our family!  
I'm over 40 tho and not that crazy so, no, NOT 2 legged...

What have you been up to lately?

4 comments:

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Great....aren't we enjoying spray paint? I have a mirror taped and ready to spray. I have my cushions laying on the floor ready for new covering...I think 16 years is being conservative enough. LOL My family will not recognize the 27 year old rocker...it rocked all my babies.
Glad to see you friend....looking forward to future post

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

I am glad you are back, Leslie! Can't wait to see the projects. Looks exciting!

Miss Mustard Seed said...

All of your projects look so cool. I love the peek of the mirror. Very cute! I think it would be a blast to come to your homse and work on your home together. We'll have to do that some time.

Lori O'Brien Photography said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!
Can't wait to see your finished projects in place : )