"If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day." — E.B. White

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Where's the line to see Jesus? video Merry Christmas






I stood in too many lines Thursday after volunteering at school, then running to physical therapy for my torn calf muscle, then stop after stop, only to come home to horses that had somehow torn down much fencing. I thank God for my supportive husband and kids and clients who all pitched in.
In the morning the kids dressed up for their Christmas sing a long, ate their Santa waffles and packed their Holly Jolly candies for exchange and poppyseed breads for staff. We loaded up to join them and surprise Sarah with treats for her class to celebrate her big TEN birthday that falls over break. Pinterest is my enemy. I try too many cute ideas and execute them all poorly!

 I did this for breakfast but this isn't my photo

And kids assembled something not as cute as these from tipjunkie.com
Have a Holly Jolly Christmas tags w Jolly Rancher candies



The Farmer scores BIG for helping me bake n wrap n assemble all my projects like this one!
"Donut You think 10 is terrific?" tags  attach to a hoho and donut (makes #10)
The kids enjoyed their Rudolf sandwiches
Later we all loaded up once more to attend the wonderful Christmas party with our friends in Carrollton Hounds. It was so much fun that they had to gently nudge us out the door and we carried on in the parking area! Kids in bed after midnight and more lessons, baking and celebrating today!
  I think I'll watch this video one more time...

Wishing you all peace and joy in the reason for the season!




No comments: